Undecided about your major or career path? Interested in learning more about the job market?
Rogers State University Career Services offers two comprehensive career assessment and planning sites to help you through this process.
|FOCUS Career and Education Planning Solutions
||Oklahoma Career Information System (OKCIS)
- career assessments
- occupational advice
- videos from professionals in various career fields
- many other career planning tools
Focus-2 Answers the Questions:
- What can I do with a major in …?
- How can I prepare now for my future career?
- What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
After you complete the assessment, please schedule a career advising appointment with RSU Career Services at 918-343-7864 or email@example.com.
Student Support Services also provides career advising to eligible students at 918-343-7575.
Match your skills, interests and values to the world of work utilizing RSU’s OKCIS site. Features include:
- Occupational information matching your interests
- Graduate school programs and admissions information
- Interest and skills assessments
- Reality Check – an interactive guide showing how much money you need to earn in the future based on lifestyle choices
To begin utilizing the site:
- Follow the link to RSU's OKCIS Login site.
- Returning users sign in with username and password.
- New users register first by including school city and zip code.
- Go to Create My Portfolio located in the upper right corner of page.
- Click on Create My Portfolio under New Users.
- Complete the profile form and create a personal user name and password. The password should contain at least one number.
- Click "Submit" and begin utilizing the site. If you need assistance, the New User Tutorial will walk you through the site.