Undecided about your major or career path?
Interested in learning more about the job market?
RSU offers two comprehensive Career Assessment and Planning Sites to help you through this process.
|FOCUS Career and Education Planning Solutions
||Oklahoma Career Information System (OKCIS)
- career assessments
- occupational advice
- videos from professionals in various career fields
- many other career planning tools
Focus-2 Answers the Questions:
- What can I do with a major in …?
- How can I prepare now for my future career?
- What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
After you complete the assessment, please schedule a career advising appointment with RSU Career Services at 918-343-7864 or email@example.com.
Student Support Services also provides career advising to eligible students at 918-343-7575.
Match your skills, interests and values to the world of work utilizing RSU’s OKCIS site. Features include:
- Occupational information matching your interests
- Graduate school programs and admissions information
- Interest and skills assessments
- Reality Check – an interactive guide showing how much money you need to earn in the future based on lifestyle choices
To begin utilizing the site:
- Follow the link to RSU’s OKCIS site.
- Go to Create My Portfolio located in the upper right corner.
- Click on Create My Portfolio under New Users.
- Complete the profile form and create a personal user name and password. The password should contain at least one number.
- On the privacy statement page, click “Yes” if you plan to be advised through RSU Career Services or Student Support Services so that your adviser will have access to your portfolio.
- Click “Submit” and begin utilizing the site. If you need assistance, the New User Tutorial will walk you through the site.