Enrollment Management

Two girls in the biology labChange Major/Minor

Students wishing to change their major or minor should complete the Change of Major/Minor Form  .

The form may also be found in the Registrar’s Office, Pryor campus, Bartlesville campus and academic department office.

Students must obtain the signatures of the departing academic department and the receiving academic department.

The form is then submitted to the Registrar’s office to be completed. Online students can contact departing academic department to request the change of major form be completed.

Note: Changing majors may affect Financial Aid. It is recommended that students seeking to change majors speak with the Financial Aid office prior to completing the change.