Rogers State University is accepting applications of highly qualified individuals for the position of Registrar. The Registrar is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the functions of the Registrar's office, and will report directly to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing.
- Maintains all student records, including enrollment of students, processes the adding and dropping of courses, determines academic status (i.e. probation and suspension), posts grades, performs degree audits for graduation, determines the President's and Deans' Honor rolls, and transcripts academic credit from multiple sources.
- Maintains accurate enrollment data, both electronic and paper.
- Ensures adherence to confidentiality and records management policies and procedures.
- Oversees academic and enrollment reporting to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Educations and other agencies.
- Interviews, selects, trains and supervises the work of staff; evaluates work performance and provides constructive feedback to employees as appropriate; approves requests for vacation, sick, and other leaves of absence; assists staff with policy and procedural questions and interpretations; delegates tasks to staff and student assistants, and monitors progress of projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of best practices in registrar functions; reviews and revises programs, policies and procedures as needed to improve operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in a Registrar's office
- Knowledge of personal computers
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Master's degree
- Three years of experience in a Registrar's office
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Three years of experience using enrollment software and working directly with students, faculty, staff and administrative personnel.
The qualified candidate must also possess thorough knowledge of OSRHE academic policy or similar, federal immigration laws, veteran's affairs policies and procedures.
To apply, submit the following:
No interviews will be scheduled until a complete application packet has been received by:
Rogers State University
Attn: Human Resources
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017
Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. EOE/AA.