Rogers State University makes available tutoring services for all students who might need academic assistance, whether it’s just a little help with a particular problem or if you have reached a major stumbling block in understanding a concept.
Tutoring Centers & Labs
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Mathematics, Science & Health Sciences
- Writing Center
- Developmental Math and Science (Elementary Algebra Plus/Intermediate Algebra)
Health Sciences, Room 246A
Mon – Thu: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Basic Writing and Developmental Reading
Health Sciences, Room 227
Mon/Wed: 8:30 – 10 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | 2:30 – 4 p.m.
Tue/Thu: 8:30 – 10 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
24/7 Online Tutoring
Need help with an assignment after hours or can’t make it to campus? RSU has partnered with Tutor.com to provide 24/7 Online Tutoring to all RSU students. The tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Currently, 24/7 tutoring is available in Algebra, Basic Math, Biology, Calculus, Earth Science, Statistics, and Trigonometry.
Please Note: Tutoring for business courses (Economics, Accounting and Finance) is available only from 3 p.m. to midnight. Statistics is located within the Math section. Additionally, the program also offers resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos.
How to Access:
- Set up your free online tutoring account with this How It Works Guide
- Click on the graphic above
- Sign in with your username/password [customize with your login method]
- Scroll over the relevant Tutoring Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
How to Prepare for a Tutoring Session:
Have a question or concept you would like to review with a tutor ready. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey. This will save you time while you are in a session with a tutor.
It is important that you remove any identifying information (like your name) from your documents before uploading them into the classroom. Upload your papers in advance on the pre-session page to maximize your tutoring time.