Rogers State University makes available tutoring services for all students who might need academic assistance, whether it’s just a little help with a particular problem or if you have reached a major stumbling block in understanding a concept.
Tutoring Centers & Labs
- School of Business & Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Mathematics, Science & Health Sciences
- Writing Center
- Developmental Math and Science (Elementary Algebra Plus/Intermediate Algebra)
Health Sciences, Room 246A
Mon – Thu: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Basic Writing and Developmental Reading
Health Sciences, Room 227
Mon/Wed: 8:30 – 10 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | 2:30 – 4 p.m.
Tue/Thu: 8:30 – 10 a.m. | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Need help with an assignment after hours or can’t make it to campus?
RSU has partnered with Tutor.com to provide 24/7 Online Tutoring to all RSU students. The tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
24/7 tutoring is available in Accounting, Algebra, Basic Math, Biology, Calculus, Earth Science, Economics, Finance, Statistics (located in the Math section), and Trigonometry.
Resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos are also available.
How to Access:
- Set up your free online tutoring account with this How It Works Guide
- Click on the graphic above
- Sign in with your username/password [customize with your login method]
- Scroll over the relevant Tutoring Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
How to Prepare for a Tutoring Session:
Have a question or concept you would like to review with a tutor ready. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey. This will save you time while you are in a session with a tutor.
It is important that you remove any identifying information (like your name) from your documents before uploading them into the classroom. Upload your papers in advance on the pre-session page to maximize your tutoring time.