What does it mean to be a Hillcat Ally?
Being a Hillcat Ally is a visible display to the campus that you stand up for the rights and well-being of LGBT students. A Hillcat Ally is a non-judgmental listener, knowledgeable about the issues of LGBT students and someone who can provide resources and referral information specific to our campus and community.
The following documents are made available to all of the Rogers State University community for training and understanding of all individual human beings.
- Actions to Challenge Heterosexism and Homophobia on Campus
- Homophobia Assessment
- How can I be an ally to the transgender and intersex communities?
- Levels of Homophobia
- Guide to Being a Straight Ally
- Religious Organizations and Sexual Orientation
- Strategies for Being an Effective Ally
- Understanding Homophobia