College Central Network is an online career portal where RSU students and alumni connect with employers looking to #HireHillcats. RSU students and alumni can search and apply for jobs posted by employers, post resumes with the option to be viewable, and upload or develop an online portfolio that can easily be forwarded.
Don’t wait till you NEED a job, get signed up today and let jobs find you!
Interested in working for Rogers State University upon graduation? Follow the steps below and select the Staff Positions option!
Students are eligible to apply for on-campus employment once they are enrolled in at least six credit hours. Completing an application does not guarantee a position. If you are interested in student employment on campus, please follow these three easy steps:
- Click the Employment link at the top of the Rogers State University website.
- Select “Student Worker Positions” to begin searching available positions.
- Complete your Student Employment Application (available in Markham Hall, Room 102), denoting any positions of interest that you observed.
- It is very important that you complete this application, as you must have it on file to work for the university.
- Contact the hiring department and inform them of your interest in the position.
- The department representatives will then visit the student application binder in Markham Hall, Room 102 to extend interviews to interested candidates.
Note: College Central Network serves as a clearinghouse for information regarding career, internship and volunteer opportunities. RSU Career Services does not edit, monitor or verify the accuracy of the information submitted by the employers, and does not review the background of employers. RSU Career Services does not guarantee that all jobs and internships listed are still available and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. The content or viewpoint of this message does not imply any position of Rogers State University or of Career Services. The listing of a position should not be interpreted as an endorsement. Students and alumni should personally research openings and organizations prior to entering any contractual agreements. Please use discretion when using these links.