Red Cross Blood Drive
Tuesday, August 26
10 am - 3 pm
Centennial Center Ballroom
There is an urgent need for blood supplies right now. Please consider donating on Tuesday.
Sponsored by Honors Program
How to Donate Blood:
- Call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org for more information or to make an appointment.
- All blood types are needed to ensure the Red Cross maintains an adequate blood supply.
- A blood donor card or driver's license or two other forms of identification are required at check-in.
- Donors must be in general good health, weigh at least 110 pounds and be at least 17 years old (16 with completed Parental Consent Form).
- New height and weight restrictions apply to donors 18 and younger.
Dr. Jim Ford
RSU Campus Coordinator for the Red Cross