The Rogers State University chapter of the Sigma Beta Delta International Business Honor Society inducted 24 students during a recent campus ceremony last month in Claremore.
To qualify for Sigma Beta Delta, RSU students working toward a bachelor’s degree in the School of Business and Technology must rank in the top 10 percent of the junior class or 20 percent of the senior class.
Sigma Beta Delta was created as a business honor society for institutions with regional accreditation and has established more than 400 chapters in 47 states and international locations. Sigma Beta Delta provides an opportunity for RSU faculty to confer international recognition on qualifying students based on their outstanding academic achievements in the School of Business and Technology.
The RSU Chapter was formally installed in 2005.
For more information on RSU’s chapter of Sigma Beta Delta, contact Dr. MaryRose Hart.
The following RSU students were inducted as members of Sigma Beta Delta last month:
- Adair: Angie Niemeyer
- Bartlesville: Jessie Gonzales, Lauren L. Neal
- Bixby: Carley Johnson
- Broken Arrow: Lacey Le’Anne Wright
- Chico, Texas: Malori Moss
- Claremore: Monica Beck, Kimberly Brassfield, William Davis Cook, Kaily Nicole Gilbert, Troy Paul Goddard, Jeremy Lee Hill, Colton Grant Scott, Tanya L. Smith
- Drøbak Akershus, Norway: Henning Hoegmoen
- Fairland: Mary Caudill
- Miami: Kyler Ng
- Omaha, Ark.: Mikayla McGoldrick
- Pattonville, Texas: Carley Conley
- Pryor: Nathan Bedford, Kara May McCoy
- Skiatook: Samantha Sears
- Tulsa: Caleb Pitts
- Wichita Falls, Texas: Jamie Kowalick