- Rogers State University is the only public four-year university in the Bartlesville region, serving students in Washington, Nowata, and Osage Counties, as well as southern Kansas.
- The RSU campus in Bartlesville opened in 1984.
- The RSU campus moved to its new, larger location in 2005 when the university acquired a historic, nine-story building in downtown Bartlesville. The expansion allowed the university to significantly increase the number of degrees and classes available at the campus. The new campus is a key component in the redevelopment of downtown Bartlesville.
- Today more than 500 students are enrolled at RSU in Bartlesville.
- The Bartlesville campus has experienced robust growth in recent years, with double-digit enrollment increases during several recent semesters.
- Students can complete all requirements for the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Accounting and Management Options, the Nursing Bridge Program, and a wide variety of associate degrees at the Bartlesville campus.
- Highly-qualified faculty members, most of whom hold doctoral degrees or the highest degrees available in their fields, teach classes at the Bartlesville campus.
- In 2008 the university unveiled two new state-of-the-art science laboratories for students on the recently renovated sixth floor of the Bartlesville campus. The laboratories will support science programs and the new Nursing Bridge Program in Bartlesville.
- RSU maintains vigorous internship programs with area business and industry, including ConocoPhillips, where several RSU students participate in internships each semester.
- Since 2006, more than 12 RSU interns have accepted full-time positions with global companies in Bartlesville, including ConocoPhillips and ABB.
- RSU is one of only 133 universities in the U.S. to utilize SAP software in its accounting and business curriculum to prepare students to use this cutting-edge technology in the workplace.
- RSU has signed transfer agreements with Coffeyville Community College and Independence Community College, allowing students to seamlessly transfer their classes to RSU while pursuing a bachelor's or associate degree.
- RSU offers in-state tuition for residents of southern Kansas.
- RSU has a Cooperative Agreement with Tri-County Technology Center in Bartlesville allowing students to earn college credit for many technical classes and pursue an associate or bachelor’s degree in applied technology.
- Through its Concurrent Enrollment Program for High School Students, qualified juniors and seniors from area high schools may take up to six credit hours per semester tuition-free, getting a jump on their college education. RSU offers concurrent classes on-site at Bartlesville High School.
- Tuition at RSU is among the lowest of colleges and universities in Oklahoma, providing affordable access to higher education for all students.
- A wide variety of financial aid and scholarships are available to students in Bartlesville, including traditional students, adult students, and recent GED recipients.
- A convenient Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of the Bartlesville campus - an easy, “one-stop shopping” experience where students can complete all paperwork to apply and enroll in classes.
- Student activities at the Bartlesville campus include Campus Civitan and Campus Crusade.
- Students enjoy all the amenities of the Bartlesville campus, and all facilities at the main campus in Claremore, including the state-of-the-art Stratton Taylor Library, one of the largest libraries in northeast Oklahoma.
- A Vision for the Bartlesville campus was developed by a Task Force comprised of Bartlesville community leaders, RSU faculty members and students, which recently studied the educational and economic development needs of the Bartlesville area. The task force developed a Strategic Plan for the campus, which includes expanding the number of degree programs, adding highly qualified faculty members, and increasing enrollment at the campus.