Student + Alumni Mentor Program [S+AMP]
As an RSU Alum, we know you’re “Proud To Leave [Your] Print” not only on the Rogers State University campus but within your community.
RSU Career Services and the Alumni Association have joined forces to provide a meaningful way to further invest in future alumni through the S+AMP program!
As a S+AMP Mentor, you will be partnered with a current RSU junior or senior student who can benefit from your insight and experience.
Want to be an RSU Mentor?
Join StAMP Now
Benefits of Joining S+AMP
As a mentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with an RSU student who is matched with you based on major and career goals.
- Develop friendships and network with other RSU alumni, students, faculty, and staff.
- Make a difference in the professional development of a student.
Responsibilities of a S+AMP Mentor
- Attend the kick-off orientation in September 2016 and a wrap up celebration April 2017.
- Communicate with your protégé twice per month with one face-to-face meeting.
- Submit a summary of what you gained from this experience.
This program is offered through the collaborative effort of the Alumni Association and Career Services. For questions or additional information, please contact:
Director of Alumni
Coordinator of Career Services