College Transfer Students

Students in classroom.A transfer student with 24 or more earned college hours will be required to provide only official transcripts from any college or university attended.

Step 1:

If transferring from another college or university to RSU, please submit the following:

  • Apply Online or print the Admissions Application
    NOTE: An Application Fee of $20 will be required for every application and reapplication to Rogers State University. See the Application Fee Waiver Policy  for exemptions.
  • Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed less than 24 college credit hours)
  • Official Transcripts from every college attended
  • ACT scores (if you have completed less than 24 college credit hours) or ACT COMPASS scores
  • Submit all documents to:
    RSU Office of Admission
    1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
    Claremore, OK  74017

For course equivalency information, visit the Oklahoma Higher Education web site.

Step 2:
If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU housing application. Early application is encouraged. See Residential Life for more details and application information.

Step 3:
Enroll in classes. Admission counselors are available to help you select the courses you will need to accomplish your educational goals. Bring all required materials (listed above) to an RSU Enrollment Center at one of our campuses in Claremore, Bartlesville, and Pryor. You also can enroll online.