Guaranteed and non-guaranteed tuition rates for the 2016-2017 Academic Year are subject to change at the discretion of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. For more information, contact the Office of the Bursar at 918-343-7558.
The State of Oklahoma has adopted a Guaranteed Tuition Program, effective in 2008-2009. First-time RSU students can lock in tuition rates for the duration of their undergraduate education, but not longer than four consecutive academic years.
Important Points to Consider
- Students must sign up when they enroll. This is the student’s responsibility. Once a student has enrolled without registering for the guaranteed program, they are no longer eligible.
- Students must be first-time RSU students, including freshmen and transfer students.
- Students must maintain full-time status. Full-time status at RSU is 12 hours each semester.
- The Guaranteed Tuition Program is for tuition only. The state’s public colleges and universities also charge fees, which are not covered by this program.
- Guaranteed tuition rates can be higher – as much as 115 percent – than the non-guaranteed tuition rate.
Four-year History of RSU Tuition Rates
|Year||Tuition Only||Percent Increase from Previous Year (Tuition only)|