Required Immunizations must be turned in to the Student Health Center (SHC) NOT the Health Sciences Department. Immunization records may be submitted in the following ways:
- fax to 918-343-7802
- email to email@example.com
- in person to the SHC
Please note that the following immunizations are required per our contracts with the facilities we use for our clinical rotations and field experiences. They CANNOT be waived for ANY reason, other than a doctor’s note that it is contraindicated.
- TB Test Documentation: annually and must be valid through:
- ADN & Paramedic/LPN to RN Bridge – May 15th of next year
- RN to BSN – Completion of field experiences
- Hep-B: 3 immunizations complete or in progress; or a positive titer
- MMR: 2 immunizations complete or in progress; or a positive titer for each Measles, Mumps, and Rubella
- Varicella: 2 immunizations or a titer
- Influenza: required by all nursing students doing clinicals/field experiences during September – March. Flu Shots should be received during the month of September. Exact dates will be announced in class and by email.
Any questions regarding immunizations should be directed to the Student health Center.
Health Sciences Building
Located along the back wall when accessed through the Health Sciences Building. The outside entrance is under the white balcony behind the Health Sciences Building.