The Department of Health Sciences maintains dedicated facilities that provide our students with real-world environments for medical instruction. Our on-site facilities are among the best in the state.
Acute Care Nursing Laboratory
The Acute Care Lab simulates an isolated, controlled hospital room to prepare nursing students to work with patients who may require a protected environment due to an infectious or contagious disease or suppressed immune system.
- Intensive Care Beds
- Official American Heart Association Training Center
- Simulated Residential Environment in the Form of an Apartment
- A Host of Diagnostic Equipment
- Computerized Mannequins for Skills Training
- EMS Lab stocked with up-to-date equipment
- CPR Lab
- Nursing Lab
- Birthing Suite
- Home Living Lab