Social Justice League and Psi Chi have teamed up to create an inclusive and community minded program for Mental Wealth Day! All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to attend and will find benefit in the series of short workshops being offered.
11:30 am – 5:00 pm
The theme of #MINDFULNESS includes workshops on connecting body and mind, yoga, meditation, stress and depression management as well as dimensions of wellness and altruism.
- Live Music, Book Exhibit, and Helpful Topics
- Giveaways: 55″ 4K Smart TV, Hoverboard, Fitness Watch, Gift Baskets and MWD shirts
- #Mindfulness: 11:30 – 12:00
- Hillcat Yoga: 12:15 – 12:45
- Altered States: 1:00 – 1:30
- Your Body Matters: 1:45 – 2:15
- Authentic Selfie: 2:30 – 3:00
- 8 Dimensions of Wellness: 3:15 – 4:45
- The Ultimate Win-Win Situation: 4:00 – 4:30
- Giveaways: 4:30 – 5:00
For more information on Mental Wealth Day, please contact: