Quality faculty and informative and personal professional health advisement has helped our students to successfully gain admission to many health profession programs in Tulsa and surrounding areas as well as Oklahoma and across the United States.
With few exceptions, completion of a bachelor degree such as RSU’s degree in Medical/Molecular Biology, greatly enhances career opportunities and acceptance into post-graduate health programs.
However, some health professions such as Dental Hygiene and Radiological Technology only require completion of specific prerequisites to apply and be admitted to their respective programs.
Following are some professional programs – pay particular attention to application deadlines and program pre-requisites.
- Missouri Southern State University School of Dental Hygiene
- Northeastern State University College of Optometry
- University of Oklahoma
- College of Allied Health (Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Radiation Sciences, Speech-language Pathology)
- Graduate Program in Biomedical Science (GPiBS)
- School of Medicine
- School of Medicine: Physicians Associate Program
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Dentistry
- College of Dentistry (Dental Hygiene)
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
- Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy
For more information, ask your advisor or contact the Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences or the Department Head of the Department of Biology.