Health Sciences Faculty
Mr. Mike Miller
Instructor, Paramedic & Basic EMT
Health Sciences Building, Room 140B
- Oklahoma State EMS Instructor Certification
- National and State Paramedic Certificate & License
P0928835 – OK-11824
- National EMTCertificate
US Army National Guard
- B.S., Agriculture
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
- A.S., Agriculture
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, Miami, OK
EMS Instructor for Paramedic & Basic EMT
Rogers State University, Claremore OK
Paramedic - Medical Emergencies and Pharmacology, clinical coordinator, Basic EMT and First Aid for colleges. Continue Ed course; CPR, ACLS, PALS, EMT-Intermediate, and EVOC. Instructor for Paramedic, Intermediate, Basic EMT and a variety of different medical courses.
Current owner and operator of an online internet network system. A multi-faceted system designed to help Rodeo Horse Owners in selling their horses. Horse Sale Production - Produced high end horse sales for rodeo style horses through Oklahoma and Texas.
Tulsa Life Flight, Tulsa, OK
Critical Care management of patients during rotary winged transport.
Aero Care MTi, Tulsa, OK
Critical Care management of patients during fixed winged transport. (As Needed)
- 1999- 2001:
Teamleader (Supervisor) Paramedic
Pridemark Paramedic Services, Boulder County, CO
Supervise daily shift operations of the paramedic EMS system currently operating in Boulder County Colorado. Actively work on the streets as a paramedic as well as oversee and review paramedic and system performances.
Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins, CO
Work as a street paramedic at a perdium status.
Deaconess Medical Center, Billings, MT
Critical care management of patients during fixed winged transport.
Midtrans, Billings, MT
EMSA of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Street EMT/paramedic in a fast paced high demand system. Preceptor for student paramedics and EVOC instructor. Graduate of Life Fleet Training Academy. Employee of the Month. Nominee for Employee of the Year. Winner and representative of Tulsa, OK in 1993 National Advanced Life Support Competition (Clincon) in Orlando, FL.
State & National Certifications
(Past and current)
- Oklahoma Paramedic License, 2000-Current
- Arizona and New Mexico State License Certificate, 2001-2003
- Colorado Paramedic License, 1997-2000
- Montana Paramedic License, 1995-1997
- National EMT-Paramedic Certificate & Oklahoma Paramedic License, 1993-Current
- 1990-1992 Certificates & Training
- EMT& EMT-I (Nationally Registered) & Oklahoma EMT License
- ACLS Instr., PALS Instr., EVOC Instr., NRP, PHTLS
- BLS Training Center Faculty, ATLS (audit course)
- State of Oklahoma EMS Instructor
- Hazmat, Emergency Medical Dispatching, Bloodborne Pathogens