Student Art Show
March 27 - April 11, 2014
The annual student art show awards will be fee waivers and/or scholarships to special programs.
- Each art student entering the show must complete the Student Art Show Entry Form .
- An Entry Label must be completed and attached to the back of each piece entered.
- Works not accompanied be a signed and completed entry form will not be accepted. Art should be signed and dated.
- Each student may enter a maximum of 6 pieces created in the current academic year.
- Art must be ready to hang. Two dimensional works must have hanging hardware.
- Art will be stacked. Please ensure that your work will not damage other submissions.
- Mats and frames should be neat and clean. If you frame your pieces, glass will be accepted, however Plexiglas is preferred.
- There are no media or category boundaries for this show. Work must be verified original and should not be a direct copy from a copyrighted works. (Copy work is good practice, but is usually not suitable for art show entries).
- Work will be accepted until March 24, 2014 at 5:00pm.
- Student’s artwork will be available for retrieval on April 14 from 4:00-5:00pm. If work is not retrieved by this date it will be stored for a short period of time and then will be handled at the discretion of the Department of Fine Arts.
Download/print the Student Art Show Entry Guidelines