Who needs tickets for RSU Commencement?
- Guests attending the RSU Master’s and Bachelor’s Commencement Ceremony on May 13, 2017 at 1 p.m.
Who does NOT need tickets for RSU Commencement?
- Participating graduates
- Children two years old and under who will sit on their parent’s lap.
- Guests attending ONLY the morning Associate Degree Commencement ceremony.
Are tickets free?
- Yes! Tickets are available to qualified graduates at no cost.
How many tickets can I get?
- Each qualified master’s and bachelor’s graduate is entitled to an allotment of six (6) tickets.
- Any remaining tickets become available at no cost beginning April 24, 2017.
- Please request additional tickets online at from March 23, 2017 – April 14, 2017.
Where can I get tickets?
- Master’s and Bachelor’s candidates may pick up tickets at the:
Commencement Countdown Event
Thursday, March 23, 2017
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Centennial Center, Claremore Campus
- Following the event, tickets will be available in Meyer Hall from 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Will I need an ID to claim my tickets?
- Yes! Students will need their RSU student ID to claim their ticket allotment.
What if I need more tickets?
- Students who would like additional tickets beyond the initial six-ticket allocation can submit an online request from March 23, 2017 – April 14, 2017
- Any remaining tickets will become available at no cost beginning April 24, 2017.
What if I don’t need my entire ticket allotment?
- If you only need four, then only pick up four since seating is limited.
- If you have extra tickets, please return them to be redistributed to other students.
Will tickets be for reserved seats?
- All seating for the Master’s and Bachelor’s ceremony will be general admission.
- Groups hoping to sit together should plan on arriving early.
How can I keep informed of Commencement related details?
- Check back on www.rsu.edu/commencement/ often for updated details.
What if I need special accommodations while attending RSU Commencement?
- If you or a family member require special accommodations, please contact Disability Services at 918-343-6828.