Rogers State University Alumni Association



Academics Home

Academic Information

Academic Schools


Course Description

Degrees Offered

      - Bachelors

      - Associates

Academic Enrichment Program

Financial Aid

Tuition and Fee Information

General Information

Governing Boards

Student Affairs/Support

Student Success and Retention

Faculty Credentials


Transfer Policies

Transfer Policies

Public Colleges and Universities

If you decide to transfer to a four–year university from within the state of Oklahoma with an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree (two–year degrees), State Regents’ policy guarantees that your associate degree will satisfy all freshman and sophomore general education requirements at the four–year university. If you transfer to another college before you complete an associate degree, you will receive general education credit for courses that match those at the college you wish to attend.

All undergraduate degrees, except for the Associate in Applied Science, require that you take a minimum of 37 hours or required courses in English, literature, math, science, history and the arts.

Out of State Transfers

If you are transferring to RSU from a school outside the state of Oklahoma, only courses where a grade of “C” or better was earned will be considered for use in meeting degree requirement.