Rogers State University makes available tutoring services for all students who might need academic assistance, whether it’s just a little help with a particular problem or if you have reached a major stumbling block in understanding a concept.
On-Campus Tutoring Labs
Select the subject you need help with from the left to see when tutors will be available.
24/7 Online Tutoring
RSU has partnered with Tutor.com to provide 24/7 Online Tutoring to all RSU students. The tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos are also available.
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Statistics (located in the Math section)
How to Access Tutor.com
- Click on the graphic above
- Scroll over the relevant Tutoring Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
First time? Check out Tutor.com’s “How it works” Video.
How to Prepare for a Tutoring Session
Have a question or concept you would like to review with a tutor ready. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey. This will save you time while you are in a session with a tutor.
It is important that you remove any identifying information (like your name) from your documents before uploading them into the classroom. Upload your papers in advance on the pre-session page to maximize your tutoring time.