Turn the page and start a new chapter.
Enroll in the Reach Higher program today and write the next chapter in the story of your life.
- Apply to the Reach Higher Program through the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Note: The $20 application fee is not required for students admitted into the Reach Higher program. At the time of application, please indicate that you are a Reach Higher student, which we will then verify with the RSU Reach Higher Coordinator.
- Official Transcript from every college attended (for course equivalency information, visit Oklahoma Higher Education).
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours).
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours).
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Once admitted, meet with RSU’s Reach Higher Coordinator to select courses and enroll.