The Center for Teaching and Learning provides training to new faculty both full-time and adjunct in numerous modalities both face-to-face and web conferencing.
Faculty are enrolled in a faculty-centered, self-paced training program offered through the learning management system and given the opportunity to complete the syllabus for your courses during the semester.
Web accessibility is incorporated as part of the New Faculty Orientation to assist those individuals with disabilities the opportunity to equal access course content, content, assessment trauma services, and much more.
Online Student Services
New Faculty Orientation is a great opportunity to meet colleagues, make new connections, and learn about campus resources. In support of the university’s commitment to excellence in teaching and learning, and to help faculty get a great head start toward their first year at RSU, all new faculty members are invited to take part in the new faculty orientation.
- Fall 2017 New Faculty Orientation Schedule (pdf)
- Held the First week of August and January
- Coordinated by: Center for Teaching and Learning and Office of Academic Affairs
- For more information: 918-343-7849 or [email protected]
- Orientation will consist of sessions by the following departments: