Rogers State University’s Center for Teaching and Learning engages faculty in transformative learning through collegiality, collaboration, and proven research models.
Programs of instruction support faculty in the design of engaging student-centered online and blended courses.
The center provides professional workshops on how to apply innovative teaching techniques that follow research proven models and accommodate excellence in education as well as research.
- Provide professional development opportunities to ensure constructive and active learning environments
- Leverage the experience and wisdom of faculty leaders to promote teaching excellence
- Identify, develop and sustain enterprise level instructional technology systems
- Collaborate with campus constituents to assess programs, tools, and services that support their teaching and learning needs
- Promote a culture of initiatives and campus-wide innovative excellence in teaching