Instructions & Guides
- Cheat Sheet
- Reference Guide
- Registering Your Student RSU ID Cards with Canon Copiers
- Request copy paper and schedule maintenance
Sending a fax from Outlook:
- Enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu in the “To” field. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Enter the fax subject in the “Subject” field.
- Enter a message in the main window.
- Attach files that need to be faxed. They can be PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Power Point documents.
- Click “Send”.
Sending a fax from a Canon copier:
- Swipe your RSU ID card to log onto the Canon copier.
- Place your documents to fax face up in the feeder tray or face down on the glass if you are manually scanning the documents. Use an RSU Fax Cover Sheet .
- Select Send.
- Select Email. (Do not select the “FAX” options on the Canon copiers)
- In the email address field enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Press “OK”.
- Press “Start” to send the fax.