We challenge each member of our faculty and staff to help “pay it forward” by making your pledge, either in a single payment or through a series of payroll deductions. Every donation to this worthy cause is significant, even if it’s only a few dollars a month.
Together, we can supply an aggregate pledge that will make a difference to assist RCUW as they build a stronger, healthier Rogers County. Thank you, in advance, for your consideration and support of this campaign.
Think you have what it takes to be RSU’s 2014 Chili Master? Enter your favorite recipe and find out.
- Tasting Kits are $5 and include chili, Fritos, cheese, water and 5 voting tickets.
- The winner of the Cookoff will garner the to display in her/his office for the next year plus a year’s worth of bragging rights! And free RSU coffee mug for each team member.
- Prepare one pot of chili ahead of time for tasting and bring something to serve it in warm such as a crockpot.
- Electrical outlets and extension cords will be available.
- Feel free to bring table decorations!
- All individuals and departments are encouraged to enter.
RSU holds an online auction with donated items to support the Rogers County United Way.
- By submitting a bid you agree to fulfill your obligation and pay for the item if you win.
- Winning bidders pay for your item using cash or check at the Bursar’s office.
- To set up a payroll deduction, please contact Suzanne Perry, our Payroll Coordinator
- Send a copy of your payment receipt to Daniel Marangoni (Meyer Hall, Room 111).
- Daniel Marangoni | 918-343-7583 | [email protected]
About Rogers County United Way (RCUW):
The Rogers County United Way (RCUW) was created and is governed by volunteers from our community. There are 26 agencies supported in Rogers County covering a wide range of needs, from Tri-County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) protecting our youngest neighbors to the Rogers County Drug Abuse Program assisting our most desperate neighbors to the Claremore Meals on Wheels, feeding our frailest neighbors.