If your work is selected for inclusion:
- a $75 participation fee will be required
- RSU students will be charged a $50 participation fee
- All payments must be received by October 31, 2016
- Artists may set up 3-6 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4, or Saturday, Nov. 5 from 8-10 a.m.
- An artists’ reception will be held at 6 p.m., Friday, Nov. 4, at the Baird Hall art gallery in conjunction with the RSU Alumni exhibition opening during Art on the Hill.
The festival committee is responsible for final decisions regarding the acceptability of all submissions.
- Submit five digital images of works you intend to display and/or offer for sale
- All media are eligible
- All art and displays should be stable and structurally sound
- Email your works to Katelyn Tittle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or mail disks to Katelyn Tittle, Rogers State University, 1701 W Will Rogers Blvd, Claremore, OK, 74017
- Note: Mailed disks will not be returned.
Artists will retain all revenue from the sale of their work with no commission sales due to the festival. All unsold work must remain on-site until the completion of the festival. All artwork must be identified on the back of each piece. Artists are responsible for tagging their artwork. All artists registered will be eligible for competition. A judge from outside RSU will determine the adult competition winners.
RSU will provide the following:
- 8×10 booth space
- 8′ table and chair
- electric power
- 24 hour security (RSU is not responsible for damages or theft)
Artists are responsible for the following:
- extension cords
- any other items required to display their work
- tent if you are choosing an outside location
- coordinating their own sales transactions and payment systems (including the recording and submission of all required sales tax)
- RSU cannot provide change, credit card machines, or internet access at the festival